SoH its the forum for deviantart RP group shadows-of-hearts.deviantart.com. We present this platform for ussers to come and do OFF line rol.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
NAVIGATION

Latest topics
» Escape the rain
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Chasing hunger
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:46 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» SIMULATION TRAINING RP / Date: March 21th / Civilian Rescue Mission [CLOSED]
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Yamasakura Christmas Festival
Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:48 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» In search of something
Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» The song of the sea
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful
Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» DICE TROW Explanation & Examples
Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Jan Müller - Pics
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 pm by Jan Müller

Affiliates
Random.org

Share | 

Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Time of the Day: Daytime
Availability: Public
RP Type: Script
Rate: For Everyone
Characters Involved [ Maximum Participants per Post: 5 ]
* Kairi Matsuhara
* Jan Müller

Jan: He slams the Student's Council door open, obviously containing excitement. "Kairi~ Have you heard the latest news?" He smiles widely, not conciling it anymore. He knew it was okay to show how how felt with his friend. "Well, it's not confirmed 100%, so it's technically not <news>" He makes a pause, gesturing with his hands the comas. "..but rather a rumour---...." He starts talking a bit faster, only to stop suddenly. "...-Anyway!" He closes the door behind him and walks past a few meters into the room. "Do you know what I'm talking about yet or....?" He leans on top of the President's chair and looks down to him, curious. "What are you even doing, anyway?" He rises an eyebrow, a bit confused.

Last edited by Jan Müller on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:24 pm

Kairi: As of a few hours ago, the blue haired boy had been reviewing some boring stupid papers the headmistress handed to him. However, when his friend entered the room making a ruckus he didn't even flinch "Hey Jan..." He says in a bored tone, he was almost reaching the point where he wanted to slam the desk and sleep "What news? Did I miss something while I was jailed here?" hearing about rumours was somehow entertaining and even more if it was about something that meant fun and probably troubles. He passed page after page and signed the ones that needed it and looks up to his friend "Just doing some boring work for the headmistress..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadows-of-hearts.forosinvision.com
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:48 pm

Jan: Seeing Kairi with all those pages reminded him the reason why he was the president and how delightful it was to be his right hand. He was so meticulous with these things he barely had to do anything, most of the time. Nevertheless, the look on Kairi's face made him feel a bit bad about how they always made him work so much. "Hard at it again, huh..." He looked at him as he continued signing papers for a few seconds and then sat next to him. "You know, you could have asked me to help you....." He takes some papers that were left to be read and signed. "I'm not THAT useless" He looks at him and smirks slightly. "And yeaaah~..... you missed something... Sorta" He looks away for a second, snickering. "Looks like someone tried to enter the teacher's Lounge when they were away in order to change someone else's marks..! It was for someone they had an interest in, or so I've heard" He paused. "Buuuut~ as you know, the security there is not something anyone can treat lightly~..." He smirks again, to himself this time. "I don't think that was worth it, honestly"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Kairi: He laughed a little at how he had been working alone for a while, then smiled "I need you for more important tasks Jan, paperwork is my duty" he said and just let his friend help around. He finished to sing the last of the papers and sighed, taking off his glasses and leaning in his chair "I know you are not useless, that's why I need you in charge of handling the stuff I can't" there were things that the blue haired male wasn't good at, but his council members filled the void. The young boy was extremely good with management and information, but at the our of action and making sure everything was in top notch conditions his comrades balanced the lack of strength. He heard Jan talk about someone sneaking in the teacher's lounge and smirked "Who would have the nerve to even try?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Jan: "I know... But a little help from time to time doesn't hurt!" He smied and left the papers he was holding onto the pile Kairi had made. He knew Jan wasn't good with paper stuff and yet, here he was, as the Vice President of the Student Council. He relaxed a bit, remembering Kairi trusted him. He was his right hand after all, and in times of need, he would always be there. "And besides, there isn't much to do for me lately...." He leaned back on his chair, streching his arms above his head. Afterwads he put his arms on top of the table, leaning closer, with his head resting on top of his hands. "So, if you need anything, you know where to find me..." He smirked. "..Boss"
He gestured with his hands a bit "I've heard it was a second year student. If it had been one of the juniors I would MAAAYBE have understood it, because they wouldn't have know.... Maybe" He paused for a few seconds. He was astonished. "But a second year student..... " He breathed deeply. "Damn" It was amazing someone had the guts to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Kairi: "That's really sad though..." He laughed thinking about how the teachers must have reacted to the intruder "Risking getting caught and possibly expelled..." he sighed and leaned in his chair 
"Anyways... I know there is not much to do right now... but there will be..." He grinned and turned his notebook on looking at a map of the whole island with some places marked, it looked like a military track of the last activity in the Island. He changed maps showing other places around japan and neighbouring countries "Things aren't looking great lately..." he sighed and got back to the Island map "The Guardians are worried about the recent nightmare activity... we might receive our Guardian Seals sooner than expected..." He smirked with a amused look "That means we're going to be real busy~~"
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:20 am

Jan: He smirked. "Finally. About time we had some fun!" He leaned a bit closer in order to look at the maps Kairi had, a little more concerned this time. "So what happened exactly? When do you think we're going to have to jump into action?" He looked as Kairi changed the different maps. "Welp" He leaned back into his chair once more. "It looks like we'll be expecting some guests pretty soon~" He put his hands behind his head, resting it on them, and crossed his right leg on top of the other. "We'll have to give them the best we've got!" He winked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:30 am

Kairi: He nodded and retrieved some old documents from his desk "I think it'll be soon... there has always been speculation that something big might happen..." in the old documents there were old photos from previous student councils and from people that seemed to be wearing military uniforms and everyone had the same accessory hanging from their necks, a guardian seal "Up until now there has never been such big amounts of nightmare activity, something is moving... and I don't think it's only the nightmares we should worry about..." he had been investigating some strange cases and files foreign Guardians had provided to him and found really strange patterns that don't belong to natural nightmare behavior.
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:48 am

Jan: "What, you think there's someone behind all these things? Like a mastermind of some sorts?" He looked at his friend, who was looking through some documents. "Or maybe something else...?" He lowered his eyes onto the photos and papers and stayed quiet for a few seconds, studying them. "Did they leave any clues we could use...? Any traces we could follow or track, perhaps?" His tone was unusually soft. The teasing, playfull Jan had taken a break in order to talk about how they could do something about a major danger that was quickly aproaching them. He thought for a moment about the answers to his questions and found himself smiling slightly. He knew Kairi was good with this stuff. If there was anyone who could find the correct information about this case, it was him. There was no doubt about that. He trusted him wholly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:29 pm

Kairi: He nodded at the first statement "I don't exactly know... but the unusual behavior nightmares have showed lately... it looks like someone's been messing around and experimenting..." He looked looked at the photos and remembered how he used to look up at the previous student council members. They were always so fast to come up with solutions for anything, their teamwork was the best and their abilities were exceptional "And most of them seem to appear during specific night hours... they've been showing patterns..." He left the files in the desk and sighed "It looks too coordinated to be coincidence..." he leans in the desk with his arms supporting his chin and looks at file that he recently started putting together "Not to mention the speed with which they've been evolving..."
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:48 pm

Jan: He sighed softly. "We'll have to be ready for them, then" He stood up and streched his back and arms. "We should prepare a meeting with the other members of the Student Council and the Headmasters and discuss how we should confront this matter" He said, while looking at him. He walked a few steps towards one of the windows and looked outside, cautious. "This is not a game after all...." He turned to face him again, determined and concerned. "We can't fail."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:30 am

Kairi: He sorted out his thoughts and turned around with his chair facing the window behind him "I'll let the Guardians know we will need to prepare Guardian Seals for the chosen students..." he looked at the list of students he put together the last months, he and his companions have been carefully studying whose students had the strongest chance to hold the power of awakening within them "Think you can handle keeping an eye on them for now? we still need to make sure if they can indeed hear the sounds..." he was referring to the tingling voices of the so called Heart Spirits. As he was talking a pair of golden butterflies made its way towards their shoulders, bringing a message from the headmasters.

"Watch out for the next full moon. Proceed to Code: DARK MOON"

That was all, their headmasters sent a warning and an order, DARK MOON was the key word for trouble, it meant something was about to begin... and it was nothing good "Jan... I want eyes on all corners of the Island 24/7..." he instructed and began using his device to write a text "I'll request Aria-san for our Guardian Seals to be here by tomorrow..." he sighed and turned to his notebook to search for some information "I take it you finished the simulation training, right?" 
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Jan: He looks at his friend and smirks, rising one eyebrow. "Please, Kairi, it's as if you didn't know me...." He brushed his hair with his right hand, from the front to the back, while closing his eyes. "....I finished it, with remarkable marks" He continued smirking, cocky. "You don't need to worry, I'll keep an eye on them. I'll keep you informed..." He paused for a moment. He put his right hand under his chin, with its elbow being holded by his left hand, thinking. "Maybe I could talk to some of them... Not about this, but in general, to see it first hand. How does that sound?" He walked a bit further away from his friend, slowly, and then stopped. "Oh, and don't worry" He rested upon one of the chairs in the room. "I'll make sure nothing escapes our watch" He continued smiling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Kairi: he nodded and proceeded to inform the guardians about their current situation and the headmasters orders "Of course, wouldn't expect less from you" He smirks and relaxes a little, he knows he can count on his best friend for anything. Now that he can focus on his own job at scanning the Island and making sure every little Nightmare nest was under vigilance both physically and digitally.

"I know you can handle this, I leave it to your instincts..." He turned to his friend with a grin that showed how he fully trusted his judgement "Do whatever you think it's necessary" he looked at the screen focused on trying to figure out what was it that Nightmares were doing on the Island... How could they synchronize so well and evolve so fast?... what was it that drove them to start leaving patterns?... and more importantly... who would try to manipulate Nightmares? "I can't help this uneasy feeling though... what are they trying to accomplish by leaving this patterns..." He looked at what seemed to be the forming a 8th pointed star with symbols on it, he stood up quickly and withdrew an old book from the student council room shelves "It looks an awful lot like the seventh pentacle of mars from the Greater Key of Solomon..." He looked the page about the pentacle and showed it to Jan, they've spent a long time investigating different kind of demonic and esoteric stuff in order to figure out what Nightmare's were, but not once had they showed any signs of belonging to any known superstition, myth or doctrine.

***OOC: Btw, I've already come up with the idea for the "enemy group behind the curtains" : D I'll write the stuff down on the google drive folders of the group Wink***
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:01 pm

Jan: He grinned at his response, happy of seeing him trust in him. "Leave it to me" He continued with a warm smile. He was confident and he knew what to do. It would be no problem for him.

He stopped resting on the chair and stepped towards him. He looked at the page with the symbol on it. He suddenly had a more serious expression on his face. "That.. that does look like what they are doing, alright" He took a step backwards. "Do you think...?" He left the question unfinished. He looked a bit worried but, at the same time, he had a faint of hope in his eyes, like finally seeing the end of the tunel. For so long they had been searching in the darkness but now they could be after something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Kairi: He nods "It might be possible that they were waiting for a particular moment to act..." he noted, still uncertain of many things "But it has always been a mystery why Nightmares appeared in the first place..." he looked at the shelves, full of materials previous generations had been researching and new material that they were currently looking into "We've yet to find the answer to that... but I think... someone might have brought them to our world..." he finally said, it was a theory the Guardians had since a long ago, but never truly had any proof that could sustain the argument. 

"If that's the case... they've started to move..." He looked at the screen again and sighed "We've got to be ready for anything... we don't know what we are dealing with this time..."
Back to top Go down
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:59 am

Jan: He looked dead serious, but then softened a bit. "Yes, but don't stress yourself too much over it. You've got us with you, remember~..." He smiled warmly and winked. "I know it's important and dangerous, and it IS something to be worried about...... But still.... You worry me sometimes" He chuckled weakly, knowing the other one was serious and worried about the situation. He knew he was strong and inteligent, but sometimes it made him worry seeing him so stressed and dried out because of work and such.

"You know, it's getting late and we've discovered a lot of things all of a sudden.... Maybe we should inform the rest of the Student Council and discuss it with them..." He asked, sitting on top of the table, looking at him still. "We could have a meeting tomorrow, here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am

Kairi: "Yeah..." He shut down his notebook and closed it, standing and re positioning the book on the shelve "We should get going now then... no use staying here and looking at nothing while we could be patrolling right now..." He says and takes his uniform jacket from the hanger "I'll be calling a meeting with the student council and the school staff tomorrow morning..." He states and sends the notification through the Guardians Channel on the Electronic Device "You ready for some scouting around the Island?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

**OOC: We should move to another RP in another part of the forum now : D!**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful   

Back to top Go down

Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1