SoH its the forum for deviantart RP group shadows-of-hearts.deviantart.com. We present this platform for ussers to come and do OFF line rol.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
NAVIGATION

Latest topics
» Escape the rain
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:48 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Chasing hunger
Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:46 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» SIMULATION TRAINING RP / Date: March 21th / Civilian Rescue Mission [CLOSED]
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Yamasakura Christmas Festival
Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:48 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» In search of something
Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm by Matsuhara_Kairi

» The song of the sea
Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:44 pm by Iris Yorunoko

» Nice and Quiet? -> Noisy and Playful
Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» DICE TROW Explanation & Examples
Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 am by Matsuhara_Kairi

» Jan Müller - Pics
Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 pm by Jan Müller

Affiliates
Random.org

Share | 

In search of something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jan Müller
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: In search of something   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:03 pm

Time of the Day: Evening
Availability: Private
RP Type: Script
Rate: For Everyone
Characters Involved:
* Kairi Matsuhara
* Jan Müller

Jan: He slowly opens the door to the Abandoned Laboratory. The door presents a bit of resistence but eventually gives in with a rusty noise. He looks around. No one's here. There are a lot of tables with all kinds of objects on them. Documents, glasses, different tools for the experiemtns.... the place is really crowded- object speaking. Everything seems covered in dust. After some seconds of inspection, he steps in, without rush, fully aware of his surroundings. After a few meters, he stops, hands in his pockets, without turning around, still inspecting, thinking where to look first. "Well.... Here we are." He slowly approaches one of the windows. No one's outside. It looks like nobody has followed them, but they weren't going to lower their guard. He touches the window with his index finger, which ends up dirty with dust. He rubs it off, thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matsuhara_Kairi
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: In search of something   Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:53 pm

KAIRI: He enters after Jan and slowly activates his electronic device to run a scan over the place and area surrounding them, just in case anything or anyone had decided to make them company. After making sure nothing was wrong he walked over to a table and dusted off some papers, folders and old documents that ended being forgotten in the place after the incident 28 year ago. Kairi had only heard the rumors about it and the brief about the situation that the Headmasters gave each of the student council members when they joined the guardians.

"I can only wonder how this place is still in one piece..." he looked around, noticing some small alterations on the air, reflections of the great dangers that awaited outside each door that was currently sealed with force fields preventing the creatures inside from getting outside.

"Let's see if there is anything missing here..." He was just working with what his brains told him to do "If there is indeed an enemy cooking something out there... it's most likely that they already investigated this place..."

---------------------

****OOC: Here, I'm working on making a database more accessible in Google Drive =) I have initial data on the abandoned laboratory data, I'll add up sutff while we roleplay, if you have ideas, drop them in there and I'll arrange them later Wink
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ELSdrHepErfdvpJEVMZu5iogfvu8-yxGwXqn4i8kcNA/edit?usp=sharing

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shadows-of-hearts.forosinvision.com

In search of something
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1